Reopening: Backpack and Swim (8/25-8/27)
About this trip
The best of backpacking, all in one trip. We'll do a mix of good miles on trail, summiting one or more Catskill 3500 peaks, then cool down with plenty of time to swim, fish, and relax in camp. A truly special hike and a physical day for hikers looking for a challenge, who may also like to pick berries and enjoy time among the trees too. Please plan to arrive Friday evening.
Great For: Getting back in shape and knocking some bushwhacks off your Catskill 3500
Re-opening booking guidelines
After you book your trip, the DBA Team will email you to coordinate transportation. We will ask:
1) How many people in your group?
2) Do you have a car or are you willing to rent one? If yes, are you willing to drive other adventurers too?
3) If you do not have a car or rental options available, are you willing to share transportation with someone who does?
Policy change highlights during re-opening
- We cannot provide transportation at this time
- We will still provide all meals while on adventure
- In an effort to keep the cost of our adventures as low as possible, we have a six person minimum for all trips. This helps distribute the cost
- Please read our guidelines for responsible travel
- Please read our reopening blog post for more details