Reopening: Catskill Hiking and Canoeing (8/14-8/16)
About this trip
The perfect midsummer adventure with a combination of hiking and canoeing. One day we will focus on hiking, summiting a peak with a great view and enjoying some restorative time in the forest. The other day, we'll hike to a lake for a full day of fishing, canoeing, and relaxing on shore. Hopefully we'll find some wild berries along the way!
Great for: a combination of hiking and canoeing
Re-opening booking guidelines
After you book your trip, the DBA Team will email you to coordinate transportation. We will ask:
1) How many people in your group?
2) Do you have a car or are you willing to rent one? If yes, are you willing to drive other adventurers too?
3) If you do not have a car or rental options available, are you willing to share transportation with someone who does?
Policy change highlights during re-opening
- We cannot provide transportation at this time
- We will still provide all meals while on adventure
- In an effort to keep the cost of our adventures as low as possible, we have a six person minimum for all trips. This helps distribute the cost
- Please read our guidelines for responsible travel
- Please read our reopening blog post for more details