The Quest for Brookies
It’s no secret that the more remote the water, the better the fishing. After years of seeking out the most secluded fishing spots, we’ll take you to a few of our favorites, hiking into the Catskill Forest Preserve to spend two days fishing pristine wilderness streams for native brook trout. We’ll learn how to fish with short rods, read the river, approach and cast without spooking, and, as these are pristine waters that benefit from responsible harvest, you’ll have the option to enjoy your catch with herbs and lemon around the campfire.
All adventures include:
- Transportation to/from NYC, with convenient pick-ups in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Lunches, Dinner, and Snacks on our adventure
- Group gear and shelter: we’ll handle cooking, safety gear, water treatment and shelter on our adventure so you may pack and travel light
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs