Reopening: Restorative Basecamp (8/11-8/13)
About this trip
When the guides head out for a recovery and reconnect-with-the-woods night in the forest, this is the wilderness where they usually head. The stunning ponds and streams offer a landscape made for peaceful contemplation. We'll have the option to summit a peak for anyone who wants to stretch their legs. For this trip, please plan to arrive around noon on Tuesday (August 11).
Great for: A moderate overnight with plenty of opportunity to relax in camp and get in a good hike.
Re-opening booking guidelines
After you book your trip, the DBA Team will email you to coordinate transportation. We will ask:
1) How many people in your group?
2) Do you have a car or are you willing to rent one? If yes, are you willing to drive other adventurers too?
3) If you do not have a car or rental options available, are you willing to share transportation with someone who does?
Policy during re-opening
- We cannot provide transportation at this time
- We will still provide all meals while on adventure
- In an effort to keep the cost of our adventures as low as possible, we have a six person minimum for all trips. This helps distribute the cost
- Please read our guidelines for responsible travel
- Please read our reopening blog post for more details