Wyndham High Peak (2/5)
Wyndham High Peak is a challenge even for Catskills hiking, but well worth the effort for the incredible views at the summit. On this hike, we'll ascend to Burnt Knob on the Escarpment, rising dramatically more than 2000′ vertically from the Hudson Valley. This land of secluded hollows, streams, and sweeping viewpoints inspired the Hudson River School of painting.
Cardio Intensity: Moderate.
Terrain: On trail, generally good footing.
Great for: picturesque landscapes and views
All adventures include:
- Snowshoes or crampons (as conditions dictate)
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Hot, gourmet lunch and snacks on our adventure
- Transportation to and from NYC (Brooklyn and Manhattan locations
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs