Secret Land of Trout & Berries, Blueberries (8/16-18)
We consider this place to be a sacred stretch of virgin, old-growth forest wilderness. Dotted with beaver ponds and brambles and flush with blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries, these lush meadows cut by streams filled with trout is truly paradise. Discovered many years ago, untouched by man, and not marked on any maps or trail guide, we’ve kept its location a closely guarded secret, and though not too difficult to reach, it has remained unspoiled. Find here a true escape to the peace and beauty of nature.
Destination Backcountry Difference
Unique Destination: Custom-made adventures created from our years of exploration and experience. You won’t find this trip anywhere else.
All adventures include:
- Transportation from/to New York City with convenient pickup locations near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn and Grand Central in Manhattan
- Group gear and shelter: we’ll handle cooking, safety gear, water treatment and shelter on our adventure so you may pack and travel light
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Gourmet lunch, dinner, and snacks on our adventure
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs