Haunted Halloween (10/29-10/31)
A spooky weekend of adventure! We'll arrive in the Catskills on Friday, Devil's Night, for a short haunted hike into our comfortable "glamping" site in Devil's Kitchen for ghost stories around the campfire.
On Saturday, we’ll set off on a day hike that will explore Echo Lake, home to many a kraken, haunted hotel ruins, and frightening views from atop the Overlook Firetower. Back in camp, we’ll have a ghoulishly delicious dinner before a haunted night hike. If we survive that, we’ll warm our bodies and souls around the campfire and perhaps stargaze. All those who survive the 2nd night will enjoy a delicious breakfast before we break camp and head into the valley to explore a local town and stop at local farm stand or orchard.
Cardio Intensity: Moderate.
Terrain: On trail, generally good footing, though some areas near waterfalls may be slick.
All adventures include:
- Transportation from/to New York City with convenient pickup locations near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn and Grand Central in Manhattan
- Group gear and shelter: we’ll handle cooking, safety gear, water treatment and shelter on our adventure so you may pack and travel light
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Gourmet lunch, dinner, and snacks on our adventure
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs