Hudson Valley Hike and Harvest (11/7)
About this trip
As the weather turns colder, join us for a gentle hikes in the Hudson Valley with a visit to a local farm stand. For our hike, we'll take the lesser known trails we've discovered over years of hiking to visit hidden falls and incredible viewpoints. At our favorite local farmer’s market, we'll warm up with a cup of hot cider and to stock up on honey, syrup, and apples.
Re-opening booking guidelines
After you book your trip, the DBA Team will email you to coordinate transportation. We will ask:
1) How many people in your group?
2) Do you have a car or are you willing to rent one? If yes, are you willing to drive other adventurers too?
3) If you do not have a car or rental options available, are you willing to share transportation with someone who does?
4) We are now offering a limited number of spots with public transportation options for trips, combining Amtrak/MetroNorth and a local livery service for an extra charge. Please let us know if you would like to be considered for this option for this adventure.
Policy change highlights during re-opening
- We cannot provide transportation at this time
- We will still provide lunch while on adventure
- In an effort to keep the cost of our adventures as low as possible, we have a six person minimum for all trips. This helps distribute the cost
- Please read our guidelines for responsible travel
- Please read our reopening blog post for more details