Wandering Out West - Backpacking
90% of National Park visitors explore just 10% of each park...
Not on this trip.
We'll be going far off the beaten path to explore the backcountry of the most beautiful parks in the US. Wake up in Canyonlands surrounded by nothing but monolithic red plateaus. Travel for days with only your backpack and the company of your fellow hikers. Our expert guides will take you to their favorite places in Utah, drawing from years of knowledge of travel and extended backcountry trips.
- Mesquite: 1 night in a motel to start off our journey
- Zion National Park: 3 days/2 nights
- Moab, UT: 1 recovery night in a motel
- Canyonlands National Park: 3 days/2 nights
- Bryce National Park & Valley of the Gods: day hike
- Paria Canyon/Lee's Ferry: 1 night camping
- Las Vegas, NV: 1 night in a hotel to wrap up our adventure
Plus, scenic drives between parks across the Escalante National Monument and through Capitol Reef National Park.
- All meals are included and we are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions and needs.
- Flights are not included.
- Group gear is provided, but you will need to bring your own backpack, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, boots, and clothes. We have gear available for rental.