Wandering Out West - Glamping and Hiking
On this trip, we offer the best of Utah's favorite parks with day hikes, scenic drives, glamping, and a few nights in motels and hotels. We've picked the best spots for secluded camping without having to drag a backpack full of gear to get there, along with a few nights of civilization freshen up. You won't find a more comprehensive trip to Utah anywhere else, not to mention the secret treasures we've discovered over the years.
- Mesquite, NV: 1 night motel
- Zion National Park: day hike, 1 night glamping
- Bryce National Park: day hike
- Kodachrome State Park: 1 night glamping
- Arches National Park: day hike
- Moab, UT: 1 night motel
- Canyonlands National Park: day hike, 2 nights in Squaw Campground
- Paria Canyon/Lee's Ferry: 1 night glamping
- Valley of the Gods: day hike
- Las Vegas, NV: hotel to wrap up our adventure.
Plus, our scenic drives between parks takes us across the Escalante National Monument and through Capitol Reef National Park!
- All meals are included and we are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions and needs.
- Flights are not included.
- Group gear is provided, but you will need to bring your own backpack, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, boots, and clothes. We have gear available for rental.