You may be wondering what custom adventures are exactly and why you might want to book one. Here are just a few examples:
- Would you like to experience the woods on your own terms without a group?
- Are you a manager looking to broaden the perspective of your employees or reward your team with an adventure for a job well done?
- Would you like to share an adventure with your family on which you actually have time to bond while someone else handles the planning, logistics, and chores?
- Would you like one-on-one attention to develop the skills to backpack, navigate off-trail, and camp on your own?
- Do you want to run an event or seminar in the wilderness, but you don't have a guide license or knowledge of permits, trails, and available areas?
If you're headed outdoors, no matter why, we can help! In addition to designing an adventure that best aligns with your goals, we can handle logistics, permits, meal planning, gear, and the list goes on. We've customized and led adventures for a mother and daughter learning skills to adventure independently, film crews shooting commercial video, corporate team building and bonding trips, to name a few. Your imagination is truly the only limit!
Submit a request form to get in touch with us about your custom trip.
Our corporate adventures take many forms. Below are just a few of the trips we've hosted, but we'd love to hear what you're hoping to do with your team!
- Survival school day trip or overnight - Skills like risk assessment, using resources effectively, effective planning and more are way more impactful when learned outside a conference room!
- Corporate retreat with options for canoeing and kayaking, indoor accommodations, archery instruction and more
- Team building course
We love to share the wilderness with the next generation of adventurers! Most of our families are looking to learn how to camp with their families so they can start going on trips on their own, but we also have plenty of families who just want a peaceful weekend in the woods hiking, fishing, canoeing, or hanging out without the stress of logistics and meal planning.
Be sure to also see our:
Endurance Sport Training
We've trained all kinds of athletes, from marathon running, to ironman competitors, to tough mudders and Ragnar teams—with astounding results! Watch your PR climb to new heights after a few trips on the trail with us.
Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
We've taken out brides-to-be and groomsmen for survival school overnights (for the bride, by the way) and spa and yoga weekends, in the summer, spring, and fall. These trips are like destination bachelorette/bachelor parties for half the cost!
We don't think it's misleading to say that kids LOVE the outdoors. Our birthday parties can include your preferred mix of hiking, map and compass games, outdoors skills lessons, archery, canoeing, or whatever else you and your children can dream up!