Spring on the Sacandaga (5/28-31)
Spring is really just getting into swing in the Southern Adirondacks by late May and it’s one of our favorite times to visit. We’ll launch in a gently moving stream that leads to a series of small lakes and ponds which will be ours to explore for the trip. The fishing is great, the flowers should be blooming, the temps should be perfect, and the stargazing is sublime.
No canoe experience necessary.
All adventures include:
- Transportation option: includes transportation from/to New York City with convenient pickup locations near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn and Grand Central in Manhattan and breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- All required paddling gear
- Group gear and shelter: we’ll handle cooking, safety gear, water treatment and shelter on our adventure so you may pack and travel light
- Lunch, dinner, and snacks on our adventure
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs