Required Winter Catskill 3500 Peak
For years, the Big Indian Range has been one of our favorite off-the-beaten-path destinations upstate. Situated in the Western Catskills, this beautiful forest follows a bubbling spring for the first part of the hike, with a steep, but manageable hike to incredible views of the heart of the Catskills.
Winter adventures include:
- Snowshoes or crampons (as conditions dictate)
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Hot, gourmet lunch and snacks on our adventure
- Transportation to and from NYC (Brooklyn and Manhattan locations
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs