Blackhead Range (1/19)
Hike this incredible range anchoring the Northeastern Catskills and explore some of the wildest landscapes in the Catskills. The peaks, forests, and views in the Blackhead Range inspired America’s first art movement: the Hudson River School of Painters. On trail, you’ll soon understand why. From both summits, we’ll enjoy sweeping views over the Catskills and the Hudson Valley.
Required Catskills 3500 Winter Peak
Great for: legendary scrambles
Bonus: two viewpoints!
All adventures include:
- Snowshoes or crampons (as conditions dictate)
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Hot, gourmet lunch and snacks on our adventure
- Transportation to and from NYC (Brooklyn and Manhattan locations
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs