Canoe, Camp and Chill at Alder Lake (6/17-18)
Nestled among the high peaks of the Western Catskills, Alder Lake is home to an impressive population of brook trout and some of the finest wild irises we’ve ever seen. From our comfortable camp on the shore we’ll enjoy a weekend of fishing, canoeing, and kayaking, and a hike up to a beaver impoundment for backcountry trout fishing and wild strawberries. A perfect father’s day gift as well!
All adventures include:
- Transportation to/from NYC, with convenient pick-ups in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Lunches, Dinner, and Snacks on our adventure
- Group gear and shelter: we’ll handle cooking, safety gear, water treatment and shelter on our adventure so you may pack and travel light
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs