Canoe, Camp and Chill at Trout Pond (7/15-16)
The perfect midsummer adventure: a gentle hike under two miles into a comfortable base camp on the shores of Trout Pond where we’ll settle in for two days of fishing, swimming, canoeing, stargazing, campfires and gourmet meals.
We’ll have plenty of time to explore neighboring Mud Pond, the ruins of an old mill, and the wild berries patches. This is a mellow, relaxing weekend for summer lazing in the woods.
All adventures include:
- Transportation to/from NYC, with convenient pick-ups in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Lunches, Dinner, and Snacks on our adventure
- Group gear and shelter: we’ll handle cooking, safety gear, water treatment and shelter on our adventure so you may pack and travel light
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs