Devil's Path East (2/9)
Our route takes us through a long abandoned quarry and a huge beaver-impounded pond on the way to spectacular summits. A great first taste of the Devil’s Path, this trail is filled with traditional Catskills scrambles, boulders, and slabs. Three summits means three different viewpoints, each with their own unique perspective.
All adventures include:
- Snowshoes or crampons (as conditions dictate)
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Hot, gourmet lunch and snacks on our adventure
- Transportation to and from NYC (Brooklyn and Manhattan locations
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs