Epic Adirondack Fishing Adventure (5/23-27)
Spend five days in the wilderness taking advantage of the best backcountry lake trout fishing in the Northeast, timed to coincide with the first full moon after ice out. We'll be after trophy brook trout, lake trout, and splake and will probably even visit a few bass and pickerel ponds for pure sport. No experience necessary, but expect a fishing focused trip. We'll pack lemons, herbs, and our special blend of trout spices to enjoy these delicious fish cooked over the fire.
We've spent a decade exploring the ponds of this incredible wilderness with lake depth charts and moon phase calendars to pinpoint the best places to fish at the best times using the best tools. We’ll load our canoes and paddle deep into the wilderness, portaging (a fancy word for carrying) our special lightweight canoes from one pond to the next.
This trip departs on Wednesday night and returns on Monday.
Destination Backcountry Difference
Unique Destination: Custom-made adventures created from our years of exploration and experience. You won’t find this trip anywhere else.
All adventures include:
- Transportation from/to New York City with convenient pickup locations near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn and Grand Central in Manhattan
- All required paddling gear
- Group gear and shelter: we’ll handle cooking, safety gear, water treatment and shelter on our adventure so you may pack and travel light
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Lunch, dinner, and snacks on our adventure
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs