Fall Foliage Paddle (10/10)
From a canoe, one is surrounded on all sides by forest in its best fall foliage. This mellow day on that water is a great first paddle for beginners and offers a completely new perspective on the Catskills for avid hikers. Enjoying a leisurely paddle, we’ll have the chance to fish, explore hidden coves, search the shores for wild apples, and more while we’re soaking in the sunshine. Your guides will serve an especially indulgent lunch on this relaxing day in the woods.
No canoe experience necessary.
Great for: Foliage like you’ve never seen before.
Bonus: Bald eagles?!
All adventures include:
- Transportation from/to New York City with convenient pickup locations near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn and Grand Central in Manhattan
- All required paddling gear
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Lunch and snacks on our adventure
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs