Housatonic Valley Hike & Paddle (10/26-27)
Spend a weekend immersed in the incredible foliage of the Connecticut without the strain of big hiking days. Days offer gentle canoeing through the forest, farmlands, and quaint towns of Litchfield County, Connecticut. Settle down for the night for a big, delicious dinner and plenty of time around a roaring campfire.
Destination Backcountry Difference
Unique Destination: Custom-made adventures created from our years of exploration and experience. You won’t find this trip anywhere else.
All adventures include:
- Transportation from/to New York City with convenient pickup locations near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn and Grand Central in Manhattan
- All required paddling gear
- Group gear and shelter: we’ll handle cooking, safety gear, water treatment and shelter on our adventure so you may pack and travel light
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Gourmet lunch, dinner, and snacks on our adventure
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs