HRT - Fall Adventure Day in the Catskills 2022!
Join us for a day of adventure in the Catskill Mountains on October 15th!
Our day will include a variety of hiking options, from gentle to super strenuous, with plenty of time for bonding, exploring, and enjoying some downtime in the beauty of the Catskills.
Our professional outdoor guides will serve a delicious, healthy lunch with vegan and vegetarian options: seasonal fresh veggies, a cheese and sausage plate, hummus, a selection of flatbreads and crackers, cookies, and more. We'll have snack options such as assorted trail mixes and granola bars available throughout the day.
We'll also enjoy a post-hike stop at a local farm stand for the opportunity to stock up on local fruits and vegetables, prepared and baked goods, preserves, and more.
7:00am: Meet at 3 World Trade Center to board 15-person vans for the ride upstate. We'll have coffee, tea, donuts, granola bars, and fruit available for breakfast. Driving time is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, with a rest stop.
~10:00am: Arrive at trailhead for a great day in the woods
~4:30pm: Return to trailheads to board vans
~7:00pm: Drop off at 3 World Trade Center.
Hike Challenge Levels
When you register for the hike below, please choose your preferred hike level.
- Gentle: For a very mellow day in the woods with the least amount of hiking (less than 5 miles) and plenty of time to take photos and sit and enjoy the scenery, please choose this option.
- Moderate: This hike will include ~5 miles of hiking at a gentle and easy pace.
- Challenging: For a slightly more physical day, choose this option. We'll hike at a brisk pace, but with plenty of time to stop and enjoy viewpoints and scenery.
- Strenuous: We'll take on a big hike at a fast pace with challenging terrain and/or elevation.
- Super Strenuous: Our most challenging hike of the day will be fast paced and take on big miles—up to 10+. This option is for anyone who wants a big physical challenge.
We'll be in touch to share more details about the hiking options, a packing list, and more. No specialized clothing, footwear, or gear is required. You can see our standard day hike packing list on our FAQ page.
Your guides will handle all group gear, including safety, sanitation, water filtration, etc.
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at 718.208.9878.