Hudson Valley (8/29) Canoes & Brews
Paddle through the quaint valleys, farms, and towns of the Hudson Valley on this scenic, relaxing day on the Wallkill River. Perfect for a warm summer day in July, we'll end our paddle in historic town of New Paltz directly in front of the beloved Gilded Otter Brewery.
All adventures include:
- Transportation from/to New York City with convenient pickup locations near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn and Grand Central in Manhattan
- All required paddling gear
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Lunch and snacks on our adventure
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs