Learn to Snowshoe—Frozen Waterfalls (2/20)
This trip is truly one of our favorites for hiking near NYC. Short hikes on easy trails makes this an excellent trip for young adventurers, families, or anyone looking for a gentle, mellow day in the outdoors. We’ll enjoy beautiful views and a variety of stunning, frozen falls, including those known only to locals. This trip is a perfect opportunity to learn how to use snowshoes for winter hiking.
Great for: photography and brilliant waterfalls
Family friendly: great first adventure!
All adventures include:
- Snowshoes or crampons (as conditions dictate)
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Hot, gourmet lunch and snacks on our adventure
- Transportation to and from NYC (Brooklyn and Manhattan locations)
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs