LinkedIn Wellness - Adventure Day in Minnewaska!
Join us for a day of adventure in Minnewaska State Park on October 19th!
Located outside the quaint mountain college town of New Paltz, Minnewaska is a land of crystal clear streams cascading over multiple waterfalls, three lakes, and dramatic views. It’s no wonder this park was named “One of the Last Great Places on Earth” by the Nature Conservancy.
Our day will include a variety of hiking options, from gentle to challenging, with plenty of time for bonding, exploring, and learning about the incredible Shawangunk Range in the park. On the way home, we'll stop in the quaint village of New Paltz to explore this quaint town and visit a brewery!
- Transportation to and from NYC
- Breakfast of coffee, tea, fruits, and donuts on the ride up
- A delicious, healthy lunch with plenty of vegan and vegetarian options (please contact us directly with any further dietary needs or restrictions, we're happy to accommodate: email@example.com)
- Guided hikes with different options for all skill and fitness levels
- Stop in the quaint village of New Paltz to explore this quaint town and visit a brewery!