Mother Nature’s Spa and Yoga (7/29)
A perfect day of relaxation and rejuvenation. A gentle hike to serene and majestic waterfalls begins our return to nature and ourselves. Amongst the berry bushes and majestic stands of trees, we’ll complete our yoga practice and reground with the natural world. With plenty of time for wild berry harvesting and swimming, this trip will bring you time for reflection and exploration, leaving you refreshed and restored. In season, we’ll visit a farmer’s market for fresh produce, baked goods, and local honey.
All adventures include:
- Transportation from/to New York City with convenient pickup locations near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn and Grand Central in Manhattan
- Yoga and meditation practice
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Lunch and snacks on our adventure
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs