Fantasy Forest & Swimming Holes (7/20-21)
The Catskills have long been home to pristine swimming holes, but many have fallen victim to overcrowding and social media infiltration. We’ll take you to one of our favorite secret spots on this most mellow of weekend getaways. After a gentle two mile hike through cool mossy conifer forest, you’ll have the option to just relax, lounge, and swim or also hike to a 3500 peak. This trip will focus on hanging out and enjoying the beautiful forest.
Destination Backcountry Difference
Unique Destination: Custom-made adventures created from our years of exploration and experience. You won’t find this trip anywhere else.
All adventures include:
- Transportation from/to New York City with convenient pickup locations near the Barclays Center in Brooklyn and Grand Central in Manhattan
- Group gear and shelter: we’ll handle cooking, safety gear, water treatment and shelter on our adventure so you may pack and travel light
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Gourmet lunch, dinner, and snacks on our adventure
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs