Survival School Overnight Practical
Les Stroud is a personal hero of yours? Plan on auditioning for a new survival reality show? You think maybe, just maybe, “The Walking Dead” isn’t so far fetched? Want to learn the essentials & philosophy of survival (risk evaluation, prioritizing, staying calm under pressure) to gain a new perspective? We can do all of that, plus fire without matches, survival shelter and (hopefully) some tasty wild edibles!
All adventures include:
- Transportation to/from NYC, with convenient pick-ups in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Lunches, Dinner, and Snacks on our adventure
- Group gear and shelter: we’ll handle cooking, safety gear, water treatment and shelter on our adventure so you may pack and travel light
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs