Swimming Holes (8/19-20)
In the most mellow of weekend getaways, you won’t find much better swimming near NYC. We’ll travel to the Big Indian wilderness and hike a gentle two miles through cool, mossy conifer forest to a comfortable lean-to. This trip will focus on hanging out, swimming, picking blackberries, and enjoying a truly gorgeous, less traveled wilderness.
All adventures include:
- Transportation to/from NYC, with convenient pick-ups in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Lunches, Dinner, and Snacks on our adventure
- Group gear and shelter: we’ll handle cooking, safety gear, water treatment and shelter on our adventure so you may pack and travel light
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs