Destination Backcountry Adventures
Wandering Out West - Backpacking
90% of National Park visitors explore just 10% of each park...
Not on this trip.
We'll be going far off the beaten path to explore the backcountry of the most beautiful parks in the US. Wake up in Canyonlands surrounded by nothing but monolithic red plateaus. Travel for days with only your backpack and the company of your fellow travelers as our expert guides take you to their favorite places in Utah, drawing from knowledge of years of travel and extended backcountry trips.
- Mesquite: 1 night in a motel to start off our journey
- Zion National Park: 3 days/2 nights
- Moab, UT: 1 recovery night in a motel
- Canyonlands National Park: 3 days/2 nights
- Bryce National Park & Valley of the Gods: day hike
- Paria Canyon/Lee's Ferry: 1 night camping
- Las Vegas, NV: 1 night in a hotel to wrap up our adventure
Dates: We'll be offering this trip on the following dates
- Week 1: April 8-16
- Week 2: April 15-23
Please contact us with your interests and we'll get back to you with more information on pricing and logistics.