Destination Backcountry Adventures
Wandering Out West - Glamping and Hiking
On this trip, we offer the best of Utah's favorite parks with day hikes, scenic drives, glamping, and a few nights in motels and hotels. We've picked the best spots for secluded camping without having to drag a backpack full of gear to get there, along with a few nights of civilization freshen up. You won't find a more comprehensive trip to Utah anywhere else, not to mention the secret treasures we've discovered over the years.
- Mesquite, NV: 1 night motel
- Zion National Park: day hike, 1 night glamping
- Bryce National Park: day hike
- Kodachrome State Park: 1 night glamping
- Arches National Park: day hike
- Moab, UT: 1 night motel
- Canyonlands National Park: day hike, 2 nights in Squaw Campground
- Paria Canyon/Lee's Ferry: 1 night glamping
- Valley of the Gods: day hike
- Las Vegas, NV: hotel to wrap up our adventure.
Dates: We'll be offering this trip on the following dates
- Week 1: April 8-16
- Week 2: April 15-23
Please contact us with your interests and we'll get back to you with more information on pricing and logistics.