Wittenberg Mountain (2/17)
Quite possibly the finest day hike in the Catskills, Mount Wittenberg is a challenging trip even by Catskills standards, but the long trail through old growth forest is truly a fantasyland. We’ll travel through three ecosystems on our 2450’ climb and descent, with a full third of the hike in the spruce fir summit forest. Emerging onto the incredible 270 degree summit views is a once in a lifetime experience.
Winter adventures include:
- Snowshoes or crampons (as conditions dictate)
- Breakfast of fresh fruit and donuts and a selection of coffees and teas
- Hot, gourmet lunch and snacks on our adventure
- Transportation to and from NYC (Brooklyn and Manhattan locations
- Note: we offer vegetarian and vegan options and we’re happy to accommodate any dietary and allergy needs