Haunted Halloween Basecamp (10/30-11/1)
About this trip
Join us for a spooky Halloween weekend in the Catskills! We’ll meet Friday evening at dusk for a spooky hike into the basecamp that your guides will have waiting, where we’ll settle in for a night of scary stories! On Saturday, we’ll explore the area, hiking to a nearby peak or just exploring the beautiful fall forest. Saturday night will be a Halloween feast, more scary stories, and a few surprises...!
Re-opening booking guidelines
After you book your trip, the DBA Team will email you to coordinate transportation. We will ask:
1) How many people in your group?
2) Do you have a car or are you willing to rent one? If yes, are you willing to drive other adventurers too?
3) If you do not have a car or rental options available, are you willing to share transportation with someone who does?
4) We are now offering a limited number of spots with public transportation options for trips, combining Amtrak/MetroNorth and a local livery service for an extra charge. Please let us know if you would like to be considered for this option for this adventure.
Policy during re-opening
- We cannot provide transportation at this time
- We will still provide all meals while on adventure
- In an effort to keep the cost of our adventures as low as possible, we have a six person minimum for all trips. This helps distribute the cost
- Please read our guidelines for responsible travel
- Please read our reopening blog post for more details